Meyer Superlight LED 1
Distribution – 16° Narrow| 45° Asymmetric | 92°x108° Wide | Output - 3056 lm | 27 W | 113 lm/W | CCT - 3000 - 4000K | Compliance - ETL Listed, LM79, LM70 and IP67 Rated
Superlight LED 1 is part of a new family of exterior, high performance floodlights available in three sizes. Powerful LEDs are combined with extremely efficient reflectors to achieve several light distributions. The Superlight LED 1 can be used for a myriad of exterior lighting applications.
The Suplerlight LED 1’s symmetric or asymmetric wide beam reflectors can be used for area lighting. While the rotationally symmetric narrow beam reflectors are ideal for accent lighting on façades or on the ground. Optimal heat management ensures efficiency and longevity of the LEDs. The sleek and unobtrusive design allows for integration into any style of architecture.
- Sleek, unobtrusive design allows integration into any style of architecture
- Optimal heat management ensures longevity of the LEDs
- Symmetric and asymmetric wide beam reflectors are ideal for area lighting while rotationally narrow beam reflectors are ideal for accent lighting facades
- 1 x 27W high performance LED
- Integral driver at 120–277V
- Up to 3056 Lumen output
- Up to 113 Lumens/Watt efficacy
Find a Sales Rep
To find a representative in your area, please choose a location from the drop down menu below and one of our inside sales associates will gladly assist you.